Thursday 15 March 2012

Why getting Sky Sports is a bad idea.

At the start of the season my Dad and I thought it would be a good idea to get Sky Sports (so we didn't have to frustratingly watch Arsenal on a rubbish Internet stream). Oh how we were so wrong to do so.

My weekend now depends on eleven men that I have and never will meet, leading to tension and frustration in my house. My dogs sit petrified under a table as I scream at a television, using a lot of the vocabulary I learn from inside my Dad's car.

It's bad enough listening to Arsenal's games, but watching it takes it to a whole new level. We have already decided to get rid of Sky Sports next year, as it is a hindrance to our household. I guess I'll have to put up with listening to Robbie Savage on 5 live, which isn't much better.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea - persuade your grandad to do the same! Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start a swear box in the car for your dad - that would pay for Sky.

    ReplyDelete